Contact & Find The Hotelito
Rancho de la Cachora
Todos Santos, B.C.S., México
Tel: +52 612 145 0099
From Cabo Airport (SJD)
When exiting the airport, turn left. Not right. Look for signage saying “CUOTA”
- Proceed to the first toll-booth. Press the red button for a printed ticket.
- The first fork in the road you encounter will be for San Jose or Cabo. Take the CABO option.
- The next (and last) fork you come to will give you the Cabo or Todos Santos option. Take TODOS SANTOS.
- The last leg of this new toll road will lead you to the toll- booth where you will relinquish your ticket and pay $70 pesos (or the USD equivalent) to the attendant.
- You will then merge with the main highway (Mexico 19. North, and headed in the right direction) and be on your way to Todos Santos.
- On entering Todos Santos on Calle Degollado: Drive across the stop-light, after stop light turn right onto Calle Juarez. Drive past Hotel California and over first ALTA (Stop) sign.
- At the next ALTA sign, Calle TOPETE, take a left and go down the hill about a half mile through the Palm Groves, when you see a small store on your left, BAJA TILE, turn left immediately after, signposted Hotelito, onto a dirt road and follow signs to the HOTELITO, on your right.
From La Paz Airport (LAP)
Turn right out of the airport. Take the road to La Paz to the right before the overhead pass. Take the road that says La Paz LIBRAMIENTO. There is a yellow arc and a statue of a whales tail straight ahead stay on the right. Go along this road approximately 400 meters past a SAM'S CLUB to your left and at the next intersection follow the sign on your right to Todos Santos Pueblo Magico. At the 2nd stop light take a right, signposted Todos Santos, you are on Highway 1.
After about 20 minutes there is a right turn to Todos Santos, Highway 19. After about 40 minutes you enter the town of Todos Santos. Go straight over the first stop sign ALTO (Cultural Center to your left) at the second ALTO (50 meters) turn right (Calle Topete) and go down the hill and curving left through the palm groves. Immediately after a yellow and white building on your left (BAJA TILES) take the first dirt road on your left. Signposts throughout for HOTELITO. We are a few hundred yards down the dirt lane. There is a stone paved entrance with a sign Hotelito on your right. Turn into the gated courtyard and turn right to the parking area and reception for Hotelito.
We look forward to seeing you here. Look out for cows and wandering donkeys on the highway!